Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life

Life is pretty swell right now. Nothing to complain about except school really but that's usually a given, and it's not even that bad; just ready for summer. Got decent grades as well as a decent GPA, hanging out with friends, taking life easy, and working on the whole design thing.

Got an awesome goal as far as school and a career goes. Decided to switch my major to Graphic Design and I plan on hitting it hard and learning anything and everything I can to become the best and most creative. Pretty psyched. 

Only thing that I need to work on now is to ready The Word more and take time to dissect it and learn from it. I find myself just reading it like a chore or good deed but know that it should be more than that. But I am doing way better than I have been so I'm just taking baby steps.

Short blog but I felt the urge to write....

No comments:

Post a Comment